E IL PATTINO IN LINEA

perche' non prende?

« Older   Newer »

1. sk83

User deleted

WOW International conversation!!!! image
    Hi Jayson...welcome!!!
    You are really strong on skates, make easy what is difficult! My English is not good, but anyway I try to follow the conversation... image
    Some time ago I saw your site and I compliment because it's really very beautiful, there are also interviews with roller champions (even with Pierluca Tocco...ps: Hi Pier!!)
    Continues to make us company...byeeeeee

Translation for vipera:
    Traduzione per vipera:
    WOW conversazione internazionale!
    Ciao Jayson benvenuto
    Sei davvero forte con i pattini, rendi facile quello che è difficile! Il mio inglese non è ottimo, ma provo lo stesso a seguire a conversazione.
    Qualche tempo fa ho visto il tuo sito e ti faccio i complimenti perchè è davvero bello, ci sono anche le interviste con i campioni del pattinaggio (anche con Pierluca Tocco...ps: Ciao Pier!)
    Continua a farci compagnia...ciaoooo

(spero di non aver fatto errori....mi scusino i signori in anticipo hehe) image

2. vipera a rotelle

User deleted

grazie sk83.... anche se mi sento una cretina!!! vi assicuro che parlo correttamente lo spagnolo e il francese ma....NON CONOSCO L'INGLESE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! azzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. sk83

User deleted

ma va vip....sentirsi cretini per così poco...oggi l'impossibile è possibile...guarda jayson che usa google!!! hehe image

4. rolaboi

User deleted

QUOTE (sissibis @ 5/6/2008, 20:54)
    ma no ...........ma che brutto l'artistico sui pattini in linea :sick:

have you ever watched any inline skating?? sad you think that way... after all, is all roller sports promotion...

QUOTE (sk83 @ 11/6/2008, 23:30)
    WOW International conversation!!!! image
    Hi Jayson...welcome!!!
    You are really strong on skates, make easy what is difficult! My English is not good, but anyway I try to follow the conversation... image
    Some time ago I saw your site and I compliment because it's really very beautiful, there are also interviews with roller champions (even with Pierluca Tocco...ps: Hi Pier!!)
    Continues to make us company...byeeeeee

hello!!! yes, very international! haha! how are you? thank you for visiting my site... i need to make some new interviews, certainly!!! I'm very out of date! :(

your english is great.. my italian, terrible!!
    jay :)

Advanced Member

Group
    Utente Benemerito

Status
    CITAZIONE (rolaboi @ 12/6/2008, 07:04)
    after all, is all roller sports promotion...

No doubt about that! Of course, as you wrote, the inline skate, as today, has to be devoloped

CITAZIONE (rolaboi @ 12/6/2008, 07:04)
    your english is great.. my italian, terrible!!
    jay :)

It's important the quality of WHAT you say, not HOW ;), there's no italian language teacher in here :D

6. rolaboi

User deleted

OK!! I LOVE this forum already!! everyone is so nice! :)

Advanced Member

Group
    Utente Benemerito

Status
    and now... one more NICE guy!

8. assezeta

User deleted

I've never seen a figure inline artistic skate competion! Can you give me some youtube links please? thank u so much

jayson have you got a website, havent' you? can you give me te link please? I want to learn more about!!!

thank u

traduzione: non ho mai visto una gara di artistio on line! Qulc può mandarmi un link di un video grazie mille.
    jayson hai un visto vero? puoi passarmi il link che vorrei saperne di più...grazie

9. rolaboi

User deleted

QUOTE (assezeta @ 12/6/2008, 15:32)
    I've never seen a figure inline artistic skate competion! Can you give me some youtube links please? thank u so much

jayson have you got a website, havent' you? can you give me te link please? I want to learn more about!!!

thank u

traduzione: non ho mai visto una gara di artistio on line! Qulc può mandarmi un link di un video grazie mille.
    jayson hai un visto vero? puoi passarmi il link che vorrei saperne di più...grazie

sure...

This is my student, Kristen Slade.. she was no.2 at the worlds last year - short program
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl3CSm7O1pM

this is also Kristen - her long program
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFdFzCGFYuk

if you search in youtube you can find many!

my website address is http://www.jaysonsutcliffe.com
    if you visit the world news, is most interesting! :)

thank you!

jay x

10. sk83

User deleted

beautiful beginning in short program...very good also the interpretation.
    I see the skating a little slow .. or is my impression? Especially in the sequence of steps...
    but still very good

11. powerzuzu

User deleted

Hello Jason; your website is really one of the most attractive and full of notices of the "roller sports". Often we enjoy read your news and feel the opposite side of the world not so far.

We hope that your movie "Jesus can't skate " will come soon also in Italy; the trailers, pictures and music are very impressive! Finally a real eye up to roller skating!
    Let us know !!

Ciao!! :)

12. rolaboi

User deleted

QUOTE (sk83 @ 13/6/2008, 01:01)
    beautiful beginning in short program...very good also the interpretation.
    I see the skating a little slow .. or is my impression? Especially in the sequence of steps...
    but still very good

yes, the opening of the short was so much fun to make and at the same time, also very painful - I cannot imagine my back to do that! haha! yes, also a little slow.. never so fast on the inline, which is one down fall.. often I felt it was so difficult to make fast :(

QUOTE (powerzuzu @ 13/6/2008, 01:08)
    Hello Jason; your website is really one of the most attractive and full of notices of the "roller sports". Often we enjoy read your news and feel the opposite side of the world not so far.

thank you... i wish I had more time and more news to make! skatingidea.worldpress is WONDERFUL - but I wish to read the Italian news!!!

QUOTE (powerzuzu @ 13/6/2008, 01:08)
    We hope that your movie "Jesus can't skate " will come soon also in Italy; the trailers, pictures and music are very impressive! Finally a real eye up to roller skating! Let us know !! Ciao!! :)

grazie! Soon we hope the film will be complete! I will bring you more news, and of course - to Italy! Includes in the film is Luca, Roberto, Andrea, Patrick, Bea, Tanja and also other Italian skating.. so yes, I think for Italy is also something special inside! I hope to release a brand new trailer to the world soon!! thank you, that is very nice ..

Jayson

13. sissibis

User deleted

bè io capisco poco di inglese ma ho intuito qualcosa che mi ha chiesto il ragazzo inglese.............risposta ..............ho visto qualcosa dell'artistico in linea per quello dico che non mi piace..............ma è un'opinione personale

72 replies since 28/5/2008, 19:49   1042 views